Mavericks Sign Erno Suomalainen
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - The Missouri Mavericks have re-signed goaltender Erno Suomalainen. Suomalainen participated in the Missouri training camp before the start of the season 2013-14 season.
The twenty-two year old, Espoo Finland native joined the team on Wednesday morning for practice.
The Missouri Mavericks will host Star Wars Night on Friday, December 20th in an evening of out of this world entertainment! Over twenty costumed characters will be walking around the concourse at the Independence Events Center for fans to interact with and take pictures with. Fans are invited to join in the fun and dress as their favorite Star Wars character! Fans who wear anything Star Wars themed to the box office will receive $5 OFF their ticket purchase for the Dec 20th game! May the Mavs be with you.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 18, 2013
- Mallards Fall to Chill 3-2 - Quad City Mallards
- Heemskerk Called up to AHL's Iowa Wild - Quad City Mallards
- Big Weekend of Activities Planned Leading into the Christmas Break - Allen Americans
- Oilers Unveil Ugly Christmas Sweater Jersey - Tulsa Oilers
- Three-Peat for Rush on Top of Sher-Wood CHL Coaches Poll/Power Ranking - CHL
- One Day Only: Save Big on Mallards Tickets with $100 Ten-Packs on December 26 - Quad City Mallards
- Mavericks Sign Erno Suomalainen - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mallards Give Away Knit Caps Saturday Night Courtesy of CBS 4 and Bier Stube - Quad City Mallards
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Mavericks Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Home Schedule
- Mavericks Trainer Nick Potter Wins ECHL Athletic Trainer of the Year Award
- Kansas City Mavericks Wrap up 10th Season with Return to the Playoffs
- Mavericks Eliminated in Game Seven Loss at Tulsa
- Mavericks Head to Game Seven After 4-2 Loss in Game Six at Tulsa