Marauders and Tarpons Suspended: Game Will Resume in Tampa on August 31
Bradenton, Fla. - Today's game between the Bradenton Marauders and the Tampa Tarpons has been suspended due to a continued pattern of inclement weather in the area. There are no remaining meetings between the teams at LECOM Park. The game will be resumed as part of a doubleheader on Friday, August 31 at Steinbrenner Field in Tampa.
Fans holding a ticket to the August 12 game may exchange it for a ticket to any future 2018 Bradenton Marauders regular season home game. Used or unused tickets from the game can be exchanged at the box office during regular box office hours.
The LECOM Park ticket office is open Tuesday-Friday non-gamedays from 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. On gamedays the box office will be open on weekdays from 11:00 a.m. until the end of the game and on weekends from two hours before first pitch until the end of the game. The box office will open two hours prior to any 10:30 a.m. games.
• Discuss this story on the Florida State League message board...
Florida State League Stories from August 12, 2018
- Tortugas & Hammerheads Rained Out, Will Not be Made Up - Daytona Tortugas
- David Wright to Rehab in St. Lucie on Monday - St. Lucie Mets
- Ramos, Lartigue Lead Threshers to 4-1 Victory over Mets - Clearwater Threshers
- Threshers Pull Away for 4-1 Win against Mets - St. Lucie Mets
- Stone Crabs Drop Finale 11-4 - Charlotte Stone Crabs
- Seventh Inning Rally Propels Miracle In 3-2 Win - Fort Myers Miracle
- Sanchez Solid in Debut, Florida Drops Finale - Florida Fire Frogs
- Marauders and Tarpons Suspended: Game Will Resume in Tampa on August 31 - Bradenton Marauders
- Tampa Tarpons Game Notes: at Bradenton - Tampa Tarpons
- Florida Fire Frogs Game Notes: August 12, 2018 - Florida Fire Frogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.