Marauders and Blue Jays Postponed on Saturday Night
Bradenton, Fla. - Tonight's game between the Bradenton Marauders and the Dunedin Blue Jays has been postponed due to a continued pattern of inclement weather in the area. The teams will play a doubleheader on Sunday, August 26. First pitch will be at noon. Gates will open at 11:30 a.m. Both games will be scheduled for seven innings in duration. The doubleheader will be the final 2018 home games at LECOM Park for the season.
Fans holding a ticket to the rained out games on Friday, August 24 or Saturday, August 25, may exchange that ticket for a ticket to Sunday's doubleheader OR a ticket to any regularly scheduled 2019 Bradenton Marauders home game. Exchanges must be conducted in person at the LECOM Park ticket office and the physical ticket stub must be presented at the time of the exchange. Exchanges for 2019 cannot be made until the LECOM Park ticket office opens for the 2019 season.
The LECOM Park ticket office will open at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 26.
• Discuss this story on the Florida State League message board...
Florida State League Stories from August 25, 2018
- Comeback Attempt Falls Short, Tortugas Lose in Extras - Daytona Tortugas
- Volquez's Quality Start Falls Short in Loss to Lakeland - Florida Fire Frogs
- Bats Kept In Check As Miracle Drop 5-2 Contest - Fort Myers Miracle
- Wright, Nimmo Help Mets Beat Miracle 5-2 - St. Lucie Mets
- Saturday's Game in Clearwater Postponed - Charlotte Stone Crabs
- Marauders and Blue Jays Postponed on Saturday Night - Bradenton Marauders
- Florida Fire Frogs Game Notes: August 25, 2018 - Florida Fire Frogs
- Tampa Tarpons Game Notes: at Daytona - Tampa Tarpons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.