Mads Jorgensen Returning to Hartford Athletic for 2020 Season
HARTFORD, Conn. - Hartford Athletic announced today that Mads JÃ¸rgensen has re-signed for the 2020 season. JÃ¸rgensen becomes the sixth player from the 2019 roster to rejoin the club joining Alex Davey, Alex Dixon, Nicky Downs, Harry Swartz, and Danny Barrera who re-signed last week.
JÃ¸rgensen will be back in Green and Blue after his 2019 season was cut short by an MCL sprain suffered in late September. Prior to the injury, JÃ¸rgensen was one of Athletic's most exciting players to watch, always a threat to score from distance. He scored three goals in USL Championship play with all three coming from outside the box. JÃ¸rgensen added two more goals, also from outside the box, in the U.S. Open Cup and friendly matches.
Further announcements regarding additional returning players for 2019, along with new signings, will be announced in the coming weeks.
2020 Hartford Athletic Season Ticket Memberships are now on sale. For more information visit hartfordathletic.com/seasontickets or call 860-216-0816 and select option 2.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from November 19, 2019
- Thank You from the Craft Brothers - FC Tulsa
- Mads Jorgensen Returning to Hartford Athletic for 2020 Season - Hartford Athletic
- Atlanta United 2 Signs Amadou Macky Diop - Atlanta United 2
- Joe Greenspan Named USL Championship Defender of the Year - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Pittsburgh's Greenspan Named Championship's Defender of the Year - USL
- 1868 FC to Host Open Tryouts - Reno 1868 FC
- Tickets Go on Sale November 22 for 2020 CONCACAF Women's Olympic Qualifying Tournament - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Nashville's Pickens Voted Championship's Goalkeeper of the Year - USL
- Sebastian Guenzatti Back in 2020 - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.