Mad Ants Acquire Michael Frazier
FORT WAYNE, IN - The Fort Wayne Mad Ants, presented by Lutheran Health Network, announced today that they have acquired rookie guard from the University of Florida, Michael Frazier, via waivers.
Frazier comes to the Mad Ants possessing D-League experience after spending the first half of the 2015-16 season with the Los Angeles D-Fenders and later the Iowa Energy. In those 26 games Frazier averaged 5.04 ppg and 2.00 rpg. Frazier is expected to be listed as active for the team's upcoming matchup with Westchester on Friday, March 11th at the Coliseum. The Mad Ants (18-22) are set to tip with the Knicks (23-17) at 7:30 p.m. ET.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 10, 2016
- Trail Blazers Assign Cliff Alexander and Luis Montero to Santa Cruz Warriors - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Red Claws Win 5th Straight - Maine Red Claws
- Blue Sets NBA D-League Attendance Record in Loss to Reno - Oklahoma City Blue
- Bighorns Power Past the Blue - Reno Bighorns
- Windy City Bulls to Host Fan Fest at Sears Centre Arena on March 13 - Windy City Bulls
- Corn Week Scheduled for March 14th - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Mad Ants Acquire Michael Frazier - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Josh Huestis and Mitch McGary Assigned to Oklahoma City Blue - Oklahoma City Blue
- Legends Split Series with Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Legends Split Series with Stampede - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne Mad Ants Stories
- Mad Ants Fall to Maine, 109-105
- Sumner's 35 Propels Mad Ants to Third Consecutive Win
- Alize Johnson Leads Offensive Surge for Mad Ants against Red Claws
- Mad Ants Pick up First Win of the Season against Erie
- Pacers Assign Alize Johnson and Edmond Sumner to Fort Wayne