Long Island Nets Waive Two Players
LONG ISLAND - The Long Island Nets, the NBA G League affiliate of the Brooklyn Nets, have requested waivers on guards Dupree McBrayer and Myles Stephens.
McBrayer was originally acquired by Long Island as a local tryout player, while Stephens was selected by the Nets with the 10th pick in the second round of the 2019 NBA G League Draft.
Long Island's roster now stands at 14 players.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 2, 2019
- Vipers Defeat Mexico CIBACOPA in Preseason Match - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Jared Harper Shines in Suns' Preseason Win over Lakers - Northern Arizona Suns
- Long Island Nets Waive Two Players - Long Island Nets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Long Island Nets Stories
- Justin Anderson Named to All-NBA G League Third Team
- Long Island Ends Three-Game Homestand with Loss to Greensboro
- Long Island Nets Fall to Lakeland Despite Second Half Comeback
- Long Island Nets to Host Nassau County AA Boys and Girls Basketball Championships this Sunday, March 8
- Long Island Nets Defeat Delaware for Third-Straight Victory