Long Island Nets Waive Two Players
LONG ISLAND - The Long Island Nets, the NBA G League affiliate of the Brooklyn Nets, have requested waivers on guards Dupree McBrayer and Myles Stephens.
McBrayer was originally acquired by Long Island as a local tryout player, while Stephens was selected by the Nets with the 10th pick in the second round of the 2019 NBA G League Draft.
Long Island's roster now stands at 14 players.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 2, 2019
- Vipers Defeat Mexico CIBACOPA in Preseason Match - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Jared Harper Shines in Suns' Preseason Win over Lakers - Northern Arizona Suns
- Long Island Nets Waive Two Players - Long Island Nets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Long Island Nets Stories
- Long Island Falls Short to Santa Cruz Despite Late Rally
- Long Island Nets Fall to Wisconsin in Hard Fought Contest
- Long Island Nets and WRHU 88.7 FM Radio Hofstra University Expand Exclusive Broadcast Rights to Include Television Production
- Windy City Scores 46 Points in Fourth Quarter as Nets Drop Third Straight
- Long Island Nets Drop Second Straight at Home to Delaware