Local Player Tryouts Set for September 15 in Oshkosh
The Wisconsin Herd, the NBA G League affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks, will host a local player tryout on Saturday, Sept. 15, at the Oshkosh 20th Avenue YMCA (3303 W. 20th Ave., Oshkosh). Basketball operations personnel from the Herd and Bucks will evaluate participants at the tryout as they compete to earn an invitation to the Herd's training camp in late October.
Participation is capped at 80 individuals and every participant must register online here prior to the tryout. There is a $200 registration fee that is non-refundable. Participants must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the local player tryout.
The tryout will be from 12-4 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 15, with registration beginning at 9:30 a.m. that day. Jerseys will be provided along with water, Gatorade and sandwiches for all participants. Additional information regarding media availability at the tryout will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from August 13, 2018
- Local Player Tryouts Set for September 15 in Oshkosh - Wisconsin Herd
- Lakeland Magic Announce 2018 Open Tryouts - Lakeland Magic
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Herd Stories
- Wisconsin Herd Relieves Jordan Brady from Head Coaching Duties
- Christian Wood Comes up Big in Fourth to Give Herd Win over Magic
- Herd Wins Double-Overtime Thriller against Blue Coats
- Wisconsin Herd Teams up with Bergstrom Automotive to Support Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- Herd Falls to Lakers Down the Stretch