Limited Seats Available for Wednesday Afternoon Kids Day vs. Las Vegas
INDIANAPOLIS - Limited seats remain for Wednesday afternoon's Indiana Fever Kids Day game against the Las Vegas Aces. Tipoff is noon at Bankers Life Fieldhouse for what is annually one of the team's largest home crowds of the season.
Opening a four-game homestand, Wednesday's audience is assured to be its largest of the 2019 season so far. Remaining games of the four-game stretch include Friday, July 12 against Los Angeles (7:00 p.m.), Sunday, July 14 vs. Connecticut (4:00 p.m.) and Friday, July 19 vs. Washington (7:00 p.m.).
"We are excited to welcome thousands of young fans to our game," said President and Chief Operating Officer Dr. Allison Barber. "We hope to inspire all of them to play basketball because physical health develops mental health. Our team will be energized by the great crowd."
Afternoon Kids Day audiences are always popular for summer camps and youth groups, with an array of entertainment targeted to the younger demographic. Wednesday's national anthem, for instance, will be sung by 4-year old Jake Stevens of Fairland, Ind.
For single-game, group or season ticket information, visit FeverBasketball.com or call (317) 917-2528.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 9, 2019
- Aces Set Sights on Fourth Straight Win Wednesday with 9 AM PT Tip at Indiana - Las Vegas Aces
- Thornton's 17 Points Will Wings by Sparks - Dallas Wings
- Limited Seats Available for Wednesday Afternoon Kids Day vs. Las Vegas - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indiana Fever Stories
- Dupree and Wheeler Named to AT&T WNBA All-Star 2019
- Connecticut Shoots Past Indiana, 76-63
- Fever Suffer 90-84 Setback against Los Angeles
- Fever Fall to Las Vegas in Front of Large Kids Day Crowd, 74-71
- Limited Seats Available for Wednesday Afternoon Kids Day vs. Las Vegas