Liam Kindree undergoes successful surgery
The Kelowna Rockets announced today that forward Liam Kindree underwent successful surgery today to repair a broken collarbone.
Kindree was injured with 7:11 remaining in the second period on Saturday when Kamloops Blazers forward Ryley Appelt delivered a hit in front of the Blazers bench.
The 19-year-old has eight goals and eight assists in 33 games for the Rockets this season.
Images from this story
Kelowna Rockets forward Liam Kindree
(Marissa Baecker/Kelowna Rockets)
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from January 16, 2020
- Liam Kindree undergoes successful surgery - Kelowna Rockets
- Wheat Kings Host the Hitmen Friday - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Raiders Unveil WHL Suits up to Promote Organ Donation Presented by RE/MAX Sweaters - Prince Albert Raiders
- Blazers Surge into Seventh in Kia CHL Top 10 Rankings - WHL
- Cougars Now Offering Sensory Kits at Home Games - Prince George Cougars
- Rockets visit US for a three-game road trip - Kelowna Rockets
- Jarvis & Kral Named to Vaughn CHL Team of the Week - WHL
- Wheat Kings Keep Cougars Silent - Prince George Cougars
- Wheat Kings Blank Cougars - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Royals Power Past Americans - Victoria Royals
- Royals Take Back-To-Back Wins over Americans - Tri-City Americans
- Broncos Can't Hold Lead in Shootout Loss to Calgary - Swift Current Broncos
- Hitmen Survive Broncos in Shootout - Calgary Hitmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.