Legends Continue Mission of the Month Program, Driven by Central Kia
FRISCO, TX, - The Texas Legends have announced a new partnership with Central Kia that centers around the dealership's mission of giving back. Central Kia is the new driving force behind the Mission of the Month program, kicking off in July with Frisco ISD.
Each month the Legends host a needs drive for a local non-profit centered around filling urgent needs for the organization. Legends fans and members are encouraged to bring items to the monthly networking events or drop them off at the Legends offices.
"Central Kia loved what we have been doing with the Mission of the Month program for the past two years, so when the opportunity opened up for them to be involved they jumped at it," said Legends President/General Manager Malcolm Farmer. "This allows for a natural growth of the program with donation bins set up on-site at Central Kia as well. It gives our non-profit partners exposure with their customers and highlights Central Kia's philanthropic side to the Legends Family."
July's Mission of the Month will be a school supply drive for the Title 1 campuses of Frisco ISD. For the list of items each month, visit www.TexLegends.com/missionofthemonth. For more information on the Mission of the Month program email [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from July 1, 2020
- Legends Continue Mission of the Month Program, Driven by Central Kia - Texas Legends
- Spurs Sports Academy to Host Virtual Basketball Camps for Young Athletes Starting July 13 - Austin Spurs
- Legends Partner with Strikz to Host "Get Your Bowl On" Tournament - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Legends Stories
- PRJKT VET Logo to Go on Legends' Court
- Legends Build "ConNEXTions" Youth Mentorship Program
- Texas Pro Sports Teams and Civic Organizations Unite with #TexasTeamUp Campaign to Encourage Voter Turnout in the Lone Star State
- Legends' Home Comerica Center to Serve as Polling Site for 2020 General Election
- Legends Host Voter Registration Event Sep. 22nd