LAFC & Galaxy to Host L.A. Charity FIFA Challenge on Sunday, March 29
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) and the LA Galaxy have joined together to participate in the L.A. Charity FIFA Challenge on Sunday, March 29 at 12:00 p.m. PT to raise awareness and money as the world continues battling the novel COVID-19 coronavirus.
All proceeds from this weekend's event will be donated to the Los Angeles Football Club Foundation. At this time, all donations to the LAFC Foundation will be used exclusively to support the fight against COVID-19.
LAFC's Martin "RemiMartinn" Oregel will take on the Galaxy's Giuseppe "GGGodfather" Guastella in a home-and-away series on Sunday afternoon. The matches will be streamed live on LAFC's official Twitch account, as well as the Club's dedicated e-sports social media channels - Instagram @LAFCgaming and Twitter @LAFCgaming.
For more information on how to donate during the coronavirus outbreak, please visit: LAFC.com/Foundation.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 27, 2020
- Rave Green Continue "Sounders FC Classics" Broadcasts Tomorrow Evening with 2014 Supporters' Shield Victory - Seattle Sounders FC
- A Letter from Orlando City SC CEO Alex Leitao - Orlando City SC
- LAFC & Galaxy to Host L.A. Charity FIFA Challenge on Sunday, March 29 - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC and Other Local Sports and Events Release Joint Statement Imploring Fans to Stay Home, Stay Healthy - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Launch TOGETHER AT HOME Campaign - LA Galaxy
- Inter Miami CF Joins Stream Aid 2020 for Coronavirus Relief Efforts - Inter Miami CF
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC and the LAFC Foundation to Host Second Black & Gold Blood Drive in Partnership with Banc of California
- LAFC and Banc of California Restructure Partnership
- LAFC & MLS Provide Update on 2020 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target
- LAFC Launch the 'LAFC Food Delivery Service' Program
- LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Farmer John