Kings Assign Wenyen Gabriel and Justin James to Stockton Kings
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - The Sacramento Kings today announced the team has assigned forward Wenyen Gabriel and guard Justin James to the team's NBA G League affiliate, the Stockton Kings.
Gabriel is averaging 1.7 points (.353 FG%, 6-10 FT), .9 rebounds, and 5.6 minutes per game in 11 games for Sacramento this season.
In 22 games for the Kings, James has accrued averages of 2.9 points (.403 FG%, .304 3pt%, 3-11 FT), 1.2 rebounds, and 8.7 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 14, 2020
- Comeback Win Extends Winning Streak for Vipers - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Short-Handed Lakers Fall in Oklahoma City - South Bay Lakers
- Lakeland Magic Fall to Delaware Blue Coats - Lakeland Magic
- Red Claws Roll to 6th Straight Win - Maine Red Claws
- New York Knicks Sign Kenny Wooten to Two-Way Contract - Westchester Knicks
- Go-Go Add Stefan Jankovic - Capital City Go-Go
- Kings Assign Wenyen Gabriel and Justin James to Stockton Kings - Stockton Kings
- Memphis Hustle Waive Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson - Memphis Hustle
- NBA G League News and Notes - January 14 - G League
- Stars Earn Wire-To-Wire Victory over Suns - Salt Lake City Stars
- New Suns Guard Ike Nwamu Shows his Potential in Loss - Northern Arizona Suns
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Stockton Kings Stories
- Stockton Kings Reflect on Successes of 2019-20 Season Following NBA G League Canceling Remainder of Games Due to COVID-19
- In this Together: 209 Strong
- Sacramento Kings Issue Statement on NBA Suspending Season
- Stockton Kings Defeat South Bay Lakers, 126-118
- Kings Sit at the Top in League Rankings