Kenny Ladler Visits Edmonton Eskimos
(Edmonton) - Former Edmonton Eskimo linebacker and current New York Giant Kenny Ladler will be in Edmonton this Friday, June 14, to watch the Esks take on the Montreal Alouettes for the home opener at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
Ladler will watch the game from the sideline with his former team.
The former CFL All-Star (2017) spent two seasons with the Green and Gold (2016-17), recording 156 defensive tackles and 15 special teams tackles in 34 games before signing in the NFL with Washington (2018) and New York (2018-present).
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from June 10, 2019
- Kenny Ladler Visits Edmonton Eskimos - Edmonton Eskimos
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Launch New Season Ticket Member Experiences - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Fred Stamps Pre-Game Autograph Session and Meet and Greet Friday - Edmonton Eskimos
- Tiger-Cats Add National Defensive End Walker to Practice Roster - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.