Kansas City Mavericks Announce Partnership with Whataburger
Independence, Mo. - The Kansas City Mavericks announced its partnership with Whataburger for the 2021-22, 2022-23 and 2023-24 seasons today.
"Whataburger has a long history of partnering with sports organizations like the Kansas City Mavericks," said Jeff Altman, Whataburger Director of Sponsorships, Marketing and Innovation. "Through this partnership, we look forward to making a difference right here in the Kansas City community and hope to see you on the ice soon!"
The Mavericks and Whataburger partnership kicks off at the Mavericks 13th season home opener on Saturday, October 23, 2021.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 24, 2021
- Preview of 2021 Kelly Cup Finals - ECHL
- Kansas City Mavericks Announce Partnership with Whataburger - Kansas City Mavericks
- Adirondack Thunder Sign Multi-Year Affiliation Agreement with New Jersey Devils - Adirondack Thunder
- Officials Named for 2021 Kelly Cup Finals - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Kansas City Mavericks Name Riley Weselowski Assistant Coach and Josh Robinson Goaltending Coach and Video Coordinator
- NHL Preseason Game Ticket Information
- Flames, Heat Extend Affiliation with Kansas City Mavericks
- Kansas City Mavericks Name Head Coach Tad O'Had as General Manager
- Kansas City Mavericks Announce Protected List