Kaiser Permanente Arena to Host Stanford Men's Basketball
SANTA CRUZ, CA - Kaiser Permanente Arena, home of the Santa Cruz Warriors, will host the Stanford Men's Basketball team against Loyola-Chicago on December 22, 2022 at 6 p.m. Due to Santa Clara County COVID-19 restrictions, the Cardinal played five games at Kaiser Permanente Arena during the 2020-21 season, finishing with a 5-0 record.
Jerod Haase, the Anne and Tony Joseph Director of Men's Basketball, returns for his seventh season with the Cardinal and is coming off a 16-16 record in the 2021-22 season. The team will be led by 2021-22 Pac-12 Conference Freshman of the Year Harrison Ingram, who led the team in rebounds (6.7 reb) and Spencer Jones, who led the team in scoring (12.0 pts). After a buzzer-beating win over Arizona State to open the 2022 Pac-12 tournament, the Cardinal fell to eventual champions Arizona in the quarterfinals to finish the 2021-22 season.
Single game tickets for the December 22 matchup are on sale now by calling (831) 713-4400 or visiting santacruzbasketball.com for more information.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from September 22, 2022
- Grand Rapids Gold Names Andre Miller Head Coach - Grand Rapids Gold
- South Bay Acquires Returning Player Rights to L.J. Figueroa - South Bay Lakers
- Kaiser Permanente Arena to Host Stanford Men's Basketball - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Kaiser Permanente Arena to Host Stanford Men's Basketball
- Santa Cruz Warriors to Host Youth Basketball Clinic and Fan Fest October 15
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Schedule for the 2022-23 Season
- Warriors Sign Quinndary Weatherspoon to Two-Way Contract
- Warriors Sign Lester Quinones to Two-Way Contract