Jordan Loyd Named NBA G League Player of the Week
Raptors 905 two-way guard Jordan Loyd was named NBA G League Player of the Week, for the week ending Dec. 23. Loyd led the 905 in scoring over the NBA G League Winter Showcase, averaging 31.5 points, 5.0 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 4.5 steals in two games. His efforts earned him All G League Showcase First Team honours.
Loyd, 6-foot-4, 200 pounds, is averaging 23.8 points, 5.3 rebounds, 5.5 assists and 1.9 steals in 17 games this season. The University of Indianapolis product has scored 20 or more points in 12 games this season and the 905 have a 10-2 record in those games. He is the second Raptors 905 player to be named Player of the Week this season, Chris Boucher earning the award for the week ending Dec. 2.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 23, 2018
- Tyler Harvey Named to 2018 Mgm Resorts NBA G League All-Winter Showcase First Team - Memphis Hustle
- Jordan Loyd Named NBA G League Player of the Week - Raptors 905
- San Antonio Recalls Chimezie Metu and Lonnie Walker IV from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Kings Recall Giles from Stockton Kings - Stockton Kings
- Stars Defeat Blue Coats in Showcase Finale - Salt Lake City Stars
- Blue Holds off Nets in Final Minutes - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.