In the Game: Sam Sedley (Owen Sound Attack)
When the puck drops on the inaugural Memorial eCup presented by Kia on Saturday, November 28th, the Owen Sound Attack will be represented by sophomore blueliner Sam Sedley.
A 17-year-old from St. Marys, Ont., Sedley is one a few small-town kids on the Bears roster, hailing from the same hometown as teammate Kaleb Pearson.
The Attack last won an OHL title in 2011, the same year they came short of their first ever Memorial Cup crown after falling to the Kootenay Ice in a tie-breaker game in Mississauga. Sedley looks to take the Bears to new heights on the virtual stage later this month.
Fast Fact: Sedley scored his first career OHL goal on December 13, 2019 in Sault Ste. Marie.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from November 23, 2020
- In the Game: Sam Sedley (Owen Sound Attack) - Owen Sound Attack
- Distinguished Hockey Personalities to Face off in Memorial ECup Presented by Kia - OHL
- Sarnia Sting Holiday Hockey Camp - Sarnia Sting
- Noah Delemont Invited to Swiss World Juniors Camp - Owen Sound Attack
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Owen Sound Attack Stories
- Burroughs and Goure on NHL Central Scouting 'Players to Watch' List for January
- Attack Acquire Nikita Tiatinkin from IceDogs
- Attack Organization Mourns the Loss of Georgina McKelvie
- Attack Hosting Virtual Coaches Forum
- Delemont to Represent Switzerland at World Juniors