Ice Wolves Tender Dillon Kuntz
The New Mexico Ice Wolves have officially tendered their first player for the 2022-2023 season. Dillon Kuntz is a 6'2â³ 190lb. defensemen from Grand Forks, North Dakota. Kuntz currently plays for Grand Forks Central High School. Ice Wolves head coach Phil Fox said "We are extremely excited about signing Dillon to a tender. Dillon is a big, athletic defensemen who sees the ice very well. He has all the tools we are looking for on our defensive core. He will be a great addition to our team." when asked about the tender signing.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 30, 2021
- Warriors to Host First Annual Veterans Tribute Weekend - Wichita Falls Warriors
- Teddy Bear Toss Is Back Saturday, December 4th - Wichita Falls Warriors
- Wilderness Stumble Again; Steel Sweep Series - Minnesota Wilderness
- Late Rally Sends Steel Past Wilderness - Minnesota Wilderness
- Magicians Spoil Thanksgiving Eve Game with Wilderness - Minnesota Wilderness
- Wilderness Seek to Continue Success vs. Steel - Minnesota Wilderness
- Jacks Tender Josh Austin for 2022-23 Season - Odessa Jackalopes
- Ice Wolves Tender Dillon Kuntz - New Mexico Ice Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.