Hornets Recall Devonte' Graham from Greensboro Swarm
Charlotte Hornets General Manager Mitch Kupchak announced today that the team has recalled guard Devonte' Graham from the Greensboro Swarm, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
The recall from the Greensboro Swarm concludes Devonte' Graham's sixth assignment to the Greensboro Swarm this season. The rookie guard has appeared in seven games for the Swarm, averaging 22.4 points, 4.9 rebounds and 5.6 assists in 33.1 minutes.
Graham returns to the Hornets where he has appeared in 26 games for the Hornets, holding averages 4.2 points and 2.2 assists in 12.3 minutes per game. Charlotte acquired the rights to Graham, the 34th overall selection in the 2018 NBA Draft, from the Atlanta Hawks in a draft night trade.
Graham will rejoin the Hornets in Memphis prior to the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2019 at 8:00pm ET.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 22, 2019
- Skyforce Snap Warriors' Six-Game Win Streak, Claim 103-96 Win in Sioux Falls - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Skyforce Defeat Warriors 103-96 to Avoid Series Sweep - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Blue Coats Acquire Keenan Evans and Returning Player Rights to Chris Horton from Grand Rapids Drive - Delaware Blue Coats
- Drive Acquire Rights to Long and Walker - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stars Earn Overtime Victory in Northern Arizona - Salt Lake City Stars
- Suns Give Kids a Show at Special Game, Come up Short in OT - Northern Arizona Suns
- Jaylen Adams and Alex Poythress Transferred to Erie BayHawks - Erie BayHawks
- Blue Coats Announce Details for 76ers Fieldhouse Opening Night & 2018-19 Promotional Schedule - Delaware Blue Coats
- Mad Ants Acquire Jordan Barnett and Ike Nwamu from Wisconsin - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Wisconsin Herd Obtains Elijah Stewart in Trade with Fort Wayne Mad Ants - Wisconsin Herd
- Hornets Recall Devonte' Graham from Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.