Hooters girls to appear at Friday's Heartland Eagles game
The Heartland Eagles have announced that Hooters Restaurants will serve as the sponsor of the 7:05pm game on Friday February 27th, 2004 at the Summit Center in Chesterfield.
All fans over 21 years of age will receive a free beer with the purchase of any ticket. Ticket prices range from $5 to $10. Fans can also purchase $2 draft beer for the remainder of the game between the Eagles and the Sioux Falls Stampede.
The Hooters restaurant in Westport will also be featured, as several Hooters girls will be on hand to meet fans and pose for pictures.
Hooters restaurants are known for their beautiful ladies and great atmosphere, and were excited that they have agreed to be a part of this special night, said Eagles Director of Public Relations Brad Hofmeister.
The Heartland Eagles are currently playing their first season in the United States Hockey League (USHL) and play their home games at the Summit Center in Chesterfield, Missouri.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from February 25, 2004
- RoughRiders Webcasts Return this Weekend - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- Vicari claims national honors - USHL
- RoughRiders Set for Home-and-Home with Sioux City - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- Hooters girls to appear at Friday's Heartland Eagles game - St. Louis Heartland Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.