Hawks Nest Fan Club
Everett, WA-The Everett Hawks have announced the Hawks Nest Fan Club has been started by Walt Ewing of Everett, WA. Fans are encouraged to join the club to be the first to get information on upcoming events, press releases, etc. on the team. A fan can join for $30 and a couple can join for $35. Kids over 16 years of age are $5. Each member that joins the club will receive a membership card, Everett Hawks t-shirt and will receive a 10% discount on Hawks merchandise. Fans can download the application on www.everetthawks.com.
As a special promotion for the fan club, the first 24 fans that become members will be have the opportunity to sit in a Redzone suite at the Hawks Exhibition game on Sunday, March 13th in the Everett Events Center. Kick-off is at 1:05 pm.
The Everett Hawks of the National Indoor Football League (NIFL) is an organization that is funded by private investors and corporate sponsors. Corporate sponsorships could include advertising for your organization, game day tickets and the opportunity to be involved with an organization dedicated to making Everett a great place to live. The NIFL and its member teams are not affiliated, sponsored or associated with the Arena Football League or any of its member teams. You can visit our website at http://www.everetthawks.com for more information.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from March 10, 2005
- Daytona Beach Hawgs training camp report - Daytona Beach Hawgs
- Drillers donate 100 game tickets to 644th Transportation Company returning from Iraq - Beaumont Drillers
- ThunderBolts unveil striking new uniforms - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Drillers announce ticket special for Sunday game - Beaumont Drillers
- Drillers make roster moves - Beaumont Drillers
- Hawks Nest Fan Club - Everett Hawks
- NIFL President Carolyn Shiver to appear on premier of "Under the Roof" tonight - OSC Original by OurSports Central press release
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.