Hawks introduce Faith Night
The Everett Hawks are excited to introduce our first annual Faith Night program. We would like to invite your faith based organization to partner with us in offering a boundless, faith filled evening for your organization's support base and the greater Snohomish County area. This religious based, denominationally sensitive event is designed to provide a forum of clean, positive entertainment which offends no one and includes everyone. Our desire is also to provide a platform for community exposure of your group, opportunities for your organization to participate in the evening's program, and the chance to raise support for your organization. We look forward to establishing an ongoing partnership with you, and the involvement of your organization in Faith Night.
While our June 24th, 2006 Faith Night program and activities continue to evolve, we "Faithfully" present to you a fun filled evening you don't want to miss being a part of! We are offering a night of joyful song and dance, from a variety of sources and styles. We continue to solicit additional local "Celebrity personalities" to incorporate into our program. Faith based resources and souvenirs are being sought to be made available throughout the Everett Events Center, along with a special, scripturally aligned speaking presentation following the game.
Our belief is that the more organizations taking part in this event, the more successful it will be. Here are a few of the more common opportunities for involvement:
- We are currently looking for music groups, dance teams, and other performers to showcase throughout the night. We invite any potential performers to submit an audition tape, CD, or DVD to the Everett Hawks. Please include contact information for the performer(s) or group.
- Organization specific promotional information booths are available at no cost with the purchase of at least 25 tickets.
Tickets are available for this game at our discounted group rate of $8.00 per ticket in the upper level and $16.00 in the lower. However, we would also like to allow this event to be utilized as a fundraiser as well. With fund raising, we provide the same tickets for $6.00 and $14.00 each, returning $2 from each ticket you sell, back to your group. This is an incredible opportunity to experience an enjoyable, bonding, evening, while reaching out to others, and if you so desire, raising funds for your organization.
We are here to assist you with promoting this event and making it a success for your group. Ticket sales forms and sign up sheets have been included to assist you with individual ticket sales within your organization. Once you have completed the individual sales, contact us at 866-383-HAWK to order your group tickets. The final day to purchase group tickets is June 19, 2006. If you so desire, a Hawks representative is available to meet with you, or even present this event to a group of your followers. If you need promotional brochures or publication inserts we can provide these as well, upon request. If you have specific needs we can help you with, just give us a call.
We are excited about how this event is coming together and find the response is overwhelming. So, we encourage you to reserve space quickly, while it is still available.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from June 9, 2006
- af2 Saturday night matchups - af2
- Hawks introduce Faith Night - Everett Hawks
- "Nails the MC" To Perform At Blizzard Game - Green Bay Blizzard
- Quad City Steamwheelers game notes - Quad City Steamwheelers
- Blitz Travel to Alabama to Battle the Tennessee Valley Vipers - Bakersfield Blitz
- Lightning Assigned Bell and Carrie - Stockton Lightning
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.