Hartford Athletic Announces Travelers as Founding Partner
HARTFORD, Conn. - Hartford Athletic announced today that Travelers will join as a Founding Partner for the 2019 inaugural season.
"We are thrilled to partner with Travelers, another remarkable organization in our community," said Bruce Mandell, Chairman & CEO of Hartford Athletic. "Since 1864, Travelers has been an anchor institution in Hartford. We are excited to welcome another Founding Partner that is aligned in our vision to make our community a more vibrant place."
Travelers will serve as a presenting partner of the Community Champion Program, which will donate a special group experience at a Hartford Athletic match to those who may not otherwise have the opportunity to attend. Additional partnership initiatives include the Travelers Free Kick campaign, which will set up in Hartford throughout the season with contests for Hartford Athletic tickets, merchandise and more, as well as the Pop-Up Soccer program, which will make appearances around Hartford and at Dillon Stadium.
"Congratulations to Hartford Athletic on its inaugural season and on being a great addition to the Connecticut sports scene," said Andy Bessette, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer at Travelers. "Travelers is committed to helping those who live and work in our community, and we're honored to join the team's efforts in creating opportunities for more fans to attend."
Hartford Athletic is now unbeaten in three of its last four matches with three home matches in a row on June 1st, June 8th, and June 16th. The June 1st match pits Athletic against rival North Carolina FC, the June 8th match will have a $2 beers and $2 hot dog promotion as a special appreciation for Founding Members, and June 16th features a special Father's Day buy one get one offer. For tickets, merchandise, and more information go to HartfordAthletic.com.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from May 31, 2019
- New Mexico United Announces Exhibition Game against English Premier League Team - New Mexico United
- Injury-stricken Steel fall against Red Bulls II - Philadelphia Union II
- Game Notes: Tacoma Defiance vs. El Paso Locomotive FC - June 1, 2019 - Tacoma Defiance
- Forward Brian Brown Receives Second Call up of the Season from Jamaican National Team - Reno 1868 FC
- Red-Hot Memphis 901 FC Hits the Road Tomorrow to Face Regional Foe Saint Louis FC - Memphis 901 FC
- Match Preview: BHMvTBR - Birmingham Legion FC
- San Antonio FC Travels to Face Sacramento Republic FC - San Antonio FC
- Tacoma Defiance Signs Defender Everardo Rubio - Tacoma Defiance
- Match Preview: RGV FC Heads to Orange County for Road Match - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- North Carolina FC Continues Road Trip in Hartford on Saturday - North Carolina FC
- Match Preview | Ottawa Fury FC V Charlotte Independence - Ottawa Fury FC
- STLFC Announces Partnership with Impact FC - Saint Louis FC
- Roughnecks Home Game Tomorrow - FC Tulsa
- Foxes Announce 2019 Youth Camps and Clinics Powered by HPA - Fresno FC
- Nashville SC's May Madness: Inside Nashvillle's Busy Spring - Nashville SC
- Energy FC Host LA Galaxy II Tomorrow Night - OKC Energy FC
- Austin Bold FC Advances to 4th Round of U.S. Open Cup - Austin Bold FC
- Jamoi Topey Receives International Call-Up - Philadelphia Union II
- San Antonio FC to Host Cardiff City FC on July 13 at Toyota Field - San Antonio FC
- Match Preview: #BHMvTBR - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Hartford Athletic Announces Travelers as Founding Partner - Hartford Athletic
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.