Greg Quick Back on the Alouettes' Coaching Staff
Montreal - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Thursday that Greg Quick is returning to the team's coaching staff.
With 40 years of experience in football in the CFL and the NCAA, Quick will be making his third stop with the Alouettes after coaching the linbackers in 2014, as well as in 2016-17. This time, he will take on the role of Defensive and Special Teams Assistant.
"We are extremely happy to add a coach with Greg's experience to our staff," said Alouettes Head Coach Khari Jones. "I have gotten to know Greg over the years and can say with confidence that he will be a welcome and valuable addition to our team."
The 64-year-old was most recently the CFL's Director of Global Scouting. Prior to that, he made stops in Regina where he was the Saskatchewan Roughriders' Defensive Coordinator in 2015, as well as in Toronto where he was the Argonauts' Linebackers Coach in 2010-11 and 2018.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from February 11, 2021
- Williams and Nicolas Signed - Calgary Stampeders
- Blue Bombers Launch Chase the Ace Presented by Pinnacle - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Riders Re-Sign Webb - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Alouettes Sign Canadian Receiver Natey Adjei - Montreal Alouettes
- Tiger-Cats Add Three Americans, Including Former NFL Running Back Marshall - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Linebacker Mitch Barnett Announces Retirement from Football - B.C. Lions
- Grey Cup Games from the 1960's Now Available on the Grey Cup On Demand Portal powered by Mark's - CFL
- Greg Quick Back on the Alouettes' Coaching Staff - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.