Generals Get Scarlato From Bloomington
FLINT, MI - The Flint Generals received rookie defenseman Armando Scarlato from Bloomington to complete an earlier deal with the PrairieThunder, team officials announced Wednesday.
Scarlato appeared in four games for the PrairieThunder before being placed on the injured reserve list. In his limited action, he tallied four penalty minutes.
The agreement completes a trade that was made earlier in the season when the Generals dealt Derek Patrosso to the PrairieThunder.
• Discuss this story on the International Hockey League 2 message board...
International Hockey League 2 Stories from November 25, 2009
- Dayton Gems Tormented By Bloomington Prarie Thunder 5:3 - Dayton Gems
- PrairieThunder Posts Win - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Mallards Overcome Port Huron In Shootout, Extend Regulation Unbeaten Streak - Quad City Mallards
- Icehawks Fall In A Shootout In Quad City - Port Huron Icehawks
- Generals Game Postponed - Flint Generals
- Mallards Add Delbuono - Quad City Mallards
- Generals Sign Rick Smith - Flint Generals
- Generals Get Scarlato From Bloomington - Flint Generals
- Thunder Trades Scarlato - Bloomington PrairieThunder
- Mallards To Meet Fans Next Monday Morning At Four Area Hardee's - Quad City Mallards
- Generals Team Up With Flint Community - Flint Generals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Generals Stories
- Generals Zvyagin on Shelf, Alban Signed as Emergency Backup
- Generals and Komets Prepare for Game 4 on Friday
- Generals Win Thriller in OT to Take Game 3
- Generals Prepared For Game 3 Of Turner Cup Finals At Home Tonight At 7pm
- Generals Defeat Muskegon In Game 7; Will Face Fort Wayne In Turner Cup Finals