DES MOINES, IA - The Des Moines Buccaneers announced today that the games scheduled for Thursday, November 5, 2020 vs Sioux Falls at 6:30 pm and Friday, November 6, 2020 vs Tr-City at 7:00 pm at Wells Fargo Arena have been declared no-contest and postponed due to multiple COVID-19 exposures.
The rescheduled dates and times will be announced at a future date. All individual game tickets for the November 5 and 6th can be exchanged for a ticket of equal value for Buccaneers games at Wells Fargo Arena. Season Tickets will automatically be moved to the perspective reschedule dates.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 4, 2020
- Herd Season Opener with Des Moines Rescheduled - Sioux Falls Stampede
- Games Postponed - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Games Rescheduled - Fargo Force
- Radio Returns with Charitable Campaign - Waterloo Black Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.