Free Youth Jerseys November 16th
Waterloo, Iowa - The Waterloo Black Hawks' most popular giveaway of the season is scheduled for Friday, November 16th ahead of a 7:05 p.m. game versus the Tri-City Storm.
Over the past two years, when the team has presented free youth hockey jerseys to the first 500 kids aged 2-12, they have been a hot commodity. This year, they are RED hot.
The sweaters are presented by SCHEELS, Christie Door Company, and KWWL. For the first time ever, this year the jerseys are red. They feature the Black Hawks' logo on the front with black striping and a black collar.
"At our game last Friday, there were kids wearing the youth jerseys which were part of the giveaway from last November," noted Black Hawks Vice President of Sales and Marketing Joe Greene. "From that and other feedback, we know that kids and their parents really cherish these, so I would like to thank SCHEELS, Christie Door Company, and KWWL for joining forces to bring these back for one more season with a totally new look."
The first 500 kids aged 2-12 in attendance on November 16th will claim one of this season's youth hockey jerseys. The available quantity is expected to be distributed quickly, so fans interested in participating in the promotion are encouraged to arrive as early as possible.
To receive a free youth hockey jersey, kids aged 2 to 12 must be present for the game on November 16th, with one jersey presented per youth game ticket, while supplies last. The jerseys are "one size fits most."
The Black Hawks will be offering a Family Four Pack ticket special for fans in attendance for the game against Tri-City. The package includes four attack zone tickets, four vouchers for each fans' choice of a HyVee brat or mac and cheese, plus four soft drinks, and four chuck-a-pucks for $48 ($94 value). For additional information or to order tickets, call the Domino's Black Hawks Box Office at (319) 291-7680.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 7, 2018
- Weekend Updates - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Black Hawks Swap Defensemen - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Free Youth Jerseys November 16th - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Saints Affiliate Spotlight: Ian Pierce - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- RoughRiders' Matt Donovan Signs Two Year Deal with Nashville - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- First Raising Cane's Kids Day this Friday for 70s Night - Chicago Steel
- Players Deliver Books to the Boys & Girls Club of the Red River Valley - Fargo Force
- Strong Start Sends Lancers Past Storm, 4-2 - Omaha Lancers
- Storm Fall 4-2 to Omaha - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.