$1 Beer Night
Well, we are looking at another busy and important weekend to defend our 10-1 record. The team is facing three games back-to-back starting Friday at home. The Lumberjacks will confront one of the hottest teams in the Eastern Conference, the Youngstown Phantoms this Friday, November 9th at the L.C. Walker Arena with puck-drop at 7:15 P.M. To kick-off this big weekend, we will be hosting $1 Beer Night! 12-ounce draft beers will only be $1 from the time doors open through the first period. Make sure that you get a wristband in the lobby if you are planning to drink and always drink responsibly. Remember that groups of 20 or more can receive the Jacks Meal Deal package available through the sales office at 231.724.5225.
Military Appreciation Night
The second game of the weekend is also against the Youngstown Phantoms on Saturday, November 10th at 7:15 P.M. at the L.C. Walker Arena. For this game, we will be hosting Military Appreciation Night to recognize and honor active and former military. We are offering $10 Jacks Meal Deals for all military personnel and working with West Michigan Veterans, Inc. to invite local veterans to attend the game. To sponsor a veteran group, please call the sales office at 231.724.5225.
Online Jersey Auction
We are also excited to announce that we will be introducing a new platform for our jersey auctions. The team will be wearing special-themed jerseys on Military Appreciation Night and will be available for auction online beginning Friday, November 9th at 9:00 A.M. The jerseys will be game-worn and autographed by the player, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the West Michigan Veterans Food Bank. Bid at your leisure and convenience from the comfort of your home, around the world, or at the game.
Following the Saturday game, the team will board a bus for Bloomington, Illinois for their third and final game and first away game of the weekend against the skilled Central Illinois Flying Aces who are in second place in the Eastern Conference. The game will take place on Sunday, November 11th at 4:00 P.M.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 7, 2018
- Weekend Updates - Muskegon Lumberjacks
- Black Hawks Swap Defensemen - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Free Youth Jerseys November 16th - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Saints Affiliate Spotlight: Ian Pierce - Dubuque Fighting Saints
- RoughRiders' Matt Donovan Signs Two Year Deal with Nashville - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- First Raising Cane's Kids Day this Friday for 70s Night - Chicago Steel
- Players Deliver Books to the Boys & Girls Club of the Red River Valley - Fargo Force
- Strong Start Sends Lancers Past Storm, 4-2 - Omaha Lancers
- Storm Fall 4-2 to Omaha - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Muskegon Lumberjacks Stories
- First-Period Blitz Helps Muskegon Defeat Central Illinois 5-1
- Muskegon Suffers Second Loss of the Season, Drops 4-3 Decision to Youngstown
- Early 2nd-Period Scoring Flurry Lifts Muskegon Past Youngstown 8-2
- Weekend Updates
- Muskegon Starts Another Win Streak, Downs Chicago5-2