Free T-Shirt Giveaway at NBA Preseason Game Courtesy of Morris Bart Law Firm
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. - All fans attending the New Orleans Pelicans vs. Houston Rockets NBA preseason game on Oct. 12 at 7 p.m. at Legacy Arena at the BJCC will receive a cobranded Pelicans and Birmingham Squadron t-shirt courtesy of Morris Bart Law Firm.
The Pelicans are set to play a preseason game in Birmingham for a second consecutive season after last year's 120-111 victory over the Atlanta Hawks. Houston last played in the Magic City on Oct. 2, 2018, a 131-115 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies.
Last season's NBA preseason game in Birmingham was played in front of a sold-out crowd of 15,486. Tickets are available for this year's edition of the game here.
Birmingham Squadron single-game tickets, as well as season ticket membership plans, are now available for purchase at BirminghamSquadron.com or by calling the front office at (205) 719-0850.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from September 28, 2023
- Grand Rapids Gold Announce Ottawa Hills High School Weight Room Renovation Unveil in Partnership with Milk Means More - Grand Rapids Gold
- Free T-Shirt Giveaway at NBA Preseason Game Courtesy of Morris Bart Law Firm - Birmingham Squadron
- Austin Spurs Acquire 2024 Second Round Draft Pick from Cleveland Charge - Austin Spurs
- Charge Acquire Returning Rights to Olin Carter - Cleveland Charge
- Blaine Mueller Named Head Coach of Maine Celtics - Maine Celtics
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Birmingham Squadron Stories
- Birmingham Defeats Rio Grande Valley 109-90 in Early Friday Tip
- Birmingham Concludes Road Swing with 128-113 Loss at Oklahoma City
- Squadron Falls at Oklahoma City, 114-109
- Birmingham Drops First Contest of Three-Game Road Trip, 124-120
- Birmingham Signs Daniel Giddens