Frazee Reassigned to Norfolk
Norfolk, VA. - The Norfolk Admirals, proud member of the ECHL, announced that forward Thomas Frazee has been reassigned to the Admirals by the San Antonio Rampage (AHL).
Frazee didn't appear in any games while with the Rampage. The forward has recorded five points (1g, 4a) in ten games with the Admirals after netting 15 points in the first 12 games of the season with the Atlanta Gladiators.
Frazee will rejoin the team ahead of next weekend's contests with the Jacksonville Icemen.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 26, 2017
- Thunder Close 2017 with Pirates, Princesses and Star Wars - Wichita Thunder
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report, December 26 - Wheeling Nailers
- Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Thunder Falls to Kansas City in Physical Contest - Wichita Thunder
- RUSH END LOSING STREAK AGAINST IDAHO - Rapid City Rush
- Hafner Stellar in Colorado's Win over Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Solar Bears Earn Point in 3-2 Shootout Loss to Admirals - Orlando Solar Bears
- Tommy Olczyk scores shorthanded hat trick to spark home victory - Indy Fuel
- Frazee Reassigned to Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Americans Snap Oilers' Road Winning Streak - Tulsa Oilers
- Railers Have the Right Stuff in 5-3 Win in Glens Falls - Worcester Railers HC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.