Four Hitmen to Attend NHL Training Camps this Week
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Hitmen Hockey Club announced today that four players will be participating in 2022 National Hockey League Training Camps beginning this week.
Tyson Galloway and Sean Tschigerl both were drafted in 2021 and attended their respective clubs spring development camps in July, while Riley Fiddler-Schultz and Brayden Peters both earned free-agent invitations.
Player NHL Draft Status Departure Date
Sean Tschigerl (F) Anaheim Ducks (Rd. 5, 2021) Sept. 13
Tyson Galloway (D) St. Louis Blues (Rd. 5, 2021) Sept. 13
Riley Fiddler-Schultz (F) Los Angeles Kings (Free Agent Invite) Sept. 13
Brayden Peters (G) Anaheim Ducks (Free Agent Invite) Sept. 13
The Hitmen will complete their pre-season this weekend with a home-and-home series with the Edmonton Oil Kings.
Calgary will travel to Edmonton on Friday and then return home Saturday, September 17, to host the Oil Kings at the Deerfoot Sportsplex on Siksika Nation for a 7:00 p.m. start. Entrance is free and fans are encouraged to bring a non-perishable food item or an article of winter clothing for donation upon entry.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 12, 2022
- Royals Wrap up Preseason with Okanagan Road Trip against Rockets and Blazers - Victoria Royals
- Four Current Rockets Headed to NHL Camps - Kelowna Rockets
- Warriors' Top Pick Learns from WHL Preseason Debut - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Blades Trim Roster Following Weekend Trip to Edmonton - Saskatoon Blades
- Individual Game Tickets for 2022-23 Season on Sale Now - Everett Silvertips
- Four Hitmen to Attend NHL Training Camps this Week - Calgary Hitmen
- Canes Chatter - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Five Americans Headed to NHL Rookie Camps - Tri-City Americans
- Blades Sign 2006-Born Prospect Tastad - Saskatoon Blades
- Calvert Taking Part in Prospect Challenge with Buffalo Sabres - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Rivalry Series Coming To Prospera In November - Kelowna Rockets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.