Flames Recall Curtis Lazar from Stockton
Calgary, AB - The Calgary Flames announce today that they have recalled forward Curtis Lazar from the Stockton Heat of the American Hockey League.
Lazar, a native of Salmon Arm, BC, is currently in his fifth pro season. The 24-year-old has 17 goals and 20 assists for 37 points in 49 games with the Stockton Heat this season. Lazar skated in 65 games for the Flames a season ago netting two goals and adding ten assists for 12 points.
CURTIS LAZAR - CENTRE
BORN: Salmon Arm, BC DATE: February 2, 1995
HEIGHT: 6'0'' WEIGHT: 205 lbs.
DRAFTED: OTT - 1st round (17th overall) in the 2013 NHL Draft
ACQUIRED: on March 17, 2017 in a trade from OTT along with Michael Kostka in exchange for a 2017 second round pick and Jyrki Jokipakka.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 18, 2019
- Wolves Insider: Magic Number Down to 12 - Chicago Wolves
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Forward A.J. Greer - Colorado Eagles
- Roadrunners Announce Black Kachina Sweater as Team's Official Third Jersey - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rangers Recall John Gilmour and Vinni Lettieri from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Brackets Are Set: Take on Tuulola, Gilbert/McArdle - Rockford IceHogs
- Amerks Weekly - Week of March 18 - Rochester Americans
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: March 18 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolf Pack Weekly, March 18-24 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Jeremy Bracco Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Toronto Marlies
- Week 24 Report: Rockford Sweeps 3-In-3, Retakes 4th Place - Rockford IceHogs
- Toronto's Jeremy Bracco Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Flames Recall Curtis Lazar from Stockton - Stockton Heat
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Cameron Gaunce from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.