Toronto's Jeremy Bracco Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week
March 18, 2019 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League announced today that Toronto Marlies forward Jeremy Bracco has been selected as the CCM/AHL Player of the Week for the period ending March 17, 2019.
Bracco had four multiple-point games for the Marlies last week, totaling two goals and seven assists for nine points.
Last Monday afternoon at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Bracco notched a goal and an assist in the Marlies' 5-3 loss to Belleville. He scored one goal and set up two others, including the overtime winner, in a 5-4 victory at Hershey on Friday night, and notched a pair of third-period assists as Toronto staged a comeback before falling to Lehigh Valley, 4-3. And on Sunday, Bracco picked up two more assists to help the Marlies to a 4-2 win at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
A second-round selection (61st overall) by Toronto in the 2015 NHL Draft, Bracco leads the AHL with 51 assists and is tied for second with 69 points in 64 games for the Marlies this season. The second-year pro from Freeport, N.Y., notched 32 points in 50 regular-season games as a rookie in 2017-18 before helping Toronto to a Calder Cup title last spring. Bracco also won a gold medal with the United States at the 2017 IIHF World Junior Championship.
In recognition of being named the CCM/AHL Player of the Week, Bracco will be presented with an etched crystal award prior to an upcoming Marlies home game.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 18, 2019
- Wolves Insider: Magic Number Down to 12 - Chicago Wolves
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Forward A.J. Greer - Colorado Eagles
- Roadrunners Announce Black Kachina Sweater as Team's Official Third Jersey - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rangers Recall John Gilmour and Vinni Lettieri from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Brackets Are Set: Take on Tuulola, Gilbert/McArdle - Rockford IceHogs
- Amerks Weekly - Week of March 18 - Rochester Americans
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: March 18 - Manitoba Moose
- Wolf Pack Weekly, March 18-24 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Jeremy Bracco Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Toronto Marlies
- Week 24 Report: Rockford Sweeps 3-In-3, Retakes 4th Place - Rockford IceHogs
- Toronto's Jeremy Bracco Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Flames Recall Curtis Lazar from Stockton - Stockton Heat
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Cameron Gaunce from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.