Firebirds Debut New Website Redesign
Following Flint's fourth season in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and third year with the previous design, the Firebirds' debuted a new digital look Saturday afternoon. The organization's online home now features the City of Flint skyline as the first thing fans will see when they visit the page. Along with a with a clean, fresh, new, professional look, it also has a prominent location for important announcements, and is interchangeable for any screen resolution a Firebirds' fan will have their computer or mobile device set to.
For tickets, scores, merchandise, video, broadcast coverage and more, log on to www.FlintFirebirds.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from May 4, 2019
- Cedrick Andree Powers 67's to 4-3 Win over Guelph, 2-0 Series Lead - Ottawa 67's
- Firebirds Debut New Website Redesign - Flint Firebirds
- OHL Championship Series - Game 2 Preview: Guelph Storm vs. Ottawa 67's - Guelph Storm
- Saturday's 67's Playoff Game is Sold Out - Ottawa 67's
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Flint Firebirds Stories
- Promotions: Trading Card Giveaway, Talk Today Game & CANUSA Offer On-Tap for Friday
- Firebirds Earn 12th-Straight Road Victory Wednesday in Sarnia
- Preview: Firebirds & Sting Face-Off in Sarnia Wednesday
- Battle of Top Picks, Othmann vs. Wright Saturday in Flint
- Tucker Is Impressive Fifth Firebird in Last 13 Weeks Named as OHL 'On the Run' Player of the Week