Firebirds Debut New Website Redesign
Following Flint's fourth season in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and third year with the previous design, the Firebirds' debuted a new digital look Saturday afternoon. The organization's online home now features the City of Flint skyline as the first thing fans will see when they visit the page. Along with a with a clean, fresh, new, professional look, it also has a prominent location for important announcements, and is interchangeable for any screen resolution a Firebirds' fan will have their computer or mobile device set to.
For tickets, scores, merchandise, video, broadcast coverage and more, log on to www.FlintFirebirds.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from May 4, 2019
- Cedrick Andree Powers 67's to 4-3 Win over Guelph, 2-0 Series Lead - Ottawa 67's
- Firebirds Debut New Website Redesign - Flint Firebirds
- OHL Championship Series - Game 2 Preview: Guelph Storm vs. Ottawa 67's - Guelph Storm
- Saturday's 67's Playoff Game is Sold Out - Ottawa 67's
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.