FC Tulsa Unveils 2020 Kits Alongside Multiyear Partnership with adidas
TULSA - On Friday morning, FC Tulsa announced a multiyear partnership with global soccer brand adidas as the Official Kit Supplier of FC Tulsa and unveiled its new 2020 kits for the upcoming USL Championship season. The partnership aligns FC Tulsa with the globe's most recognizable soccer brand as adidas sponsors more soccer clubs than other brand across the world.
As a part of the announcement, FC Tulsa has unveiled its kits that it will wear in its 2020 season. Dubbed the "City Kit" and "State Kit," the two options will be worn both at home and on the road so fans will get to enjoy both kits at ONEOK Field.
"Our partnership with adidas has allowed us to produce two incredible and unique kits for the upcoming season," said FC Tulsa president of James Cannon. "We are proud to represent Tulsa on our City Kits and Oklahoma on our State Kits in 2020. Fans will want to stay tuned as we announce a jersey-front partner in the coming weeks."
Featuring FC Tulsa's primary colors of gold and white, the City Kit is made for Tulsa. With gold pinstripes and shiny gold numbers and trim, the City Kit will sparkle on the pitch. A touch of patina green, the rustic color featured on multiple rooftops around the city, will live on the nape of the neck with the dreamcatcher from the Tulsa city flag.
The black State Kit will give FC Tulsa a sleek, sexy look when taking the pitch. With the same shiny gold numbers and trim as the City Kit, the State Kit will carry FC Tulsa's gold loud and proud. On the nape of the neck of the State Kit will be the just-unveiled state logo of Oklahoma in Cool Gray.
The two jerseys are available for pre-order immediately on FC Tulsa's online shop. Fans will have a choice whether to pick up their kit or have it shipped to them. Each jersey will ship in time for FC Tulsa fans to have their jerseys to wear to FC Tulsa's home opener on March 14 at ONEOK Field, while pick up details will be provided to fans in the near future.
Fans will also be able to pre-order their 2020 kit at FC Tulsa's free Open House on Saturday, February 15 at ONEOK Field at the merch stand.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 14, 2020
- Tacoma Defiance Forward Alec Diaz Called into Puerto Rican U-20 National Team - Tacoma Defiance
- Rowdies Welcome Pinnie the Pelican to Mascot Family - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Tessa Dellarose to Participate in U-16 GNT UEFA Development Tournament - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Match Preview: Suncoast Invitational Day One - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Phoenix Rising Opens 2020 Visit Tucson Sun Cup with Columbus Crew SC - Phoenix Rising FC
- Jesus Ibarra Signs with Charleston Battery - Charleston Battery
- FC Tulsa Unveils 2020 Kits Alongside Multiyear Partnership with adidas - FC Tulsa
- Local Miami FC Players Look Back at Memorable Weston Cup Moments - Miami FC
- LouCity's Academy Cup Team Heads to Florida - Louisville City FC
- El Paso Locomotive Renews Broadcast Partnership with KVIA for 12 Saturday Home Matches on the El Paso-Las Cruces CW - El Paso Locomotive FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Tulsa Stories
- Take Advantage of FC Tulsa Payment Plan on 2021 Season Tickets
- FC Tulsa Falls to El Paso Locomotive FC in Penalty Shootout
- FC Tulsa Travels to El Paso Locomotive FC for First Round Playoff Match
- FC Tulsa to Host Watch Party at ONEOK Field for Saturday Playoff Match
- FC Tulsa Clinches Playoff Spot in 2-0 Victory over Colorado Springs