FC Dallas, Pizza Hut Park and Verizon Wireless announce exclusive agreement
DALLAS, Texas - Pizza Hut Park Interim General Manager John Alper announced today that Verizon Wireless, the nation's most reliable wireless provider, has been selected as the exclusive official wireless provider and a signature partner of Pizza Hut Park, FC Dallas and the North Texas State Soccer Association (NTSSA).
"Being associated with an industry leader like Verizon Wireless is a major plus for our organization," said Alper. "We are pleased to announce this promotional partnership and look forward to enhancing our fans' experience with the benefits of Verizon Wireless and its innovative wireless products and services."
The agreement grants Verizon Wireless marketing and promotional rights through FC Dallas' 2010 season.
The Official Stadium Club inside Pizza Hut Park will be branded as the "Verizon Wireless Club" and will feature interactive areas for FC Dallas fans to experience wireless internet services with BroadbandAccess, streaming video clips on their cell phones with V CAST and more exciting new products and services from Verizon Wireless.
"Verizon Wireless is proud to be affiliated with a quality organization like FC Dallas, and we're excited to be a part of the opening of Pizza Hut Park in Frisco," said Luis M. Cruz, region president for Verizon Wireless. "Verizon Wireless is committed to provide our customers the nation's best wireless network, just as FC Dallas is committed to provide its fans the best soccer club in the league."
Additionally, Verizon Wireless will create unique opportunities for FC Dallas fans and North Texas Soccer members to get closer than ever to the team, including participation in an interactive soccer tour, youth soccer clinic series, international matches, autograph signings at Verizon Wireless stores and special community programs.
Verizon Wireless is the eighth Signature Partner of Pizza Hut Park, joining Dr Pepper, Texans Credit Union, Coors, Baylor Health Care System, Minyard Food Stores, The Dallas Morning News, and Chevrolet.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 13, 2005
- FC Dallas, Pizza Hut Park and Verizon Wireless announce exclusive agreement - FC Dallas
- United for D.C. hosts Kicks for Kids East of the River Party' - D.C. United
- Revolution news and notes - New England Revolution
- Rapids take home inaugural Rocky Mountain Cup - Colorado Rapids
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- Ricardo Pepi Called into United States U-17 National Team for 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup
- FC Dallas Signs Paxton Pomykal to New Contract
- FC Dallas Clinches Playoff Berth in 6-0 Shutout against SKC
- #FCDvSKC: Five Facts You Need to Know
- Bryan Acosta, Reggie Cannon, Zdenek Ondrasek Called into National Team Duty