FC Dallas Hires Jerome Elenez as Vice President of Marketing
FRISCO, TX Texas - FC Dallas has hired Jerome Elenez as Vice President of Marketing. Elenez brings more than two decades of marketing experience to Toyota Stadium with stops at the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks and McDonald's.
"We're thrilled that Jerome is joining our team to help us usher in a new era for the club," said FC Dallas President Dan Hunt. "His experience with some of the world's most respected and successful organizations will help us grow in a number of areas. From working with our Supporters groups and building our Season Ticket Membership base to enhancing our gameday experience and building our brand in Dallas/Fort Worth and beyond, his expertise and understanding of the marketplace will be an incredible asset for the entire organization."
During his time with the Dallas Mavericks, Elenez's marketing leadership resulted in record-breaking single-game and season ticket sales. With the Cowboys, he negotiated and grew the team's Spanish radio network into Mexico. While at McDonald's, he helped launch the $1 coffee breakfast plan as well as the $1 Any Size Soft Drink & Everyday Breakfast Value.
He was most recently the Chief Marketing Officer for Lexicon Services where he led the marketing efforts for the startup SAS platform. In less than one year, he rebuilt the marketing team and produced three successful campaigns for each of the three brands Lexicon represented.
"In order to truly understand and market any product or service - inclusion and diversity of thought and experience are imperative to the success of any organization," said Elenez. "I will bring that mentality and approach to FC Dallas to ensure we are fully representing our community in our marketing efforts."
Elenez, who is bilingual, holds a Bachelor of Arts from Southern Methodist University and an MBA in Management from University of Texas, El Paso. Elenez lives in Dallas with his wife, Kim, and their two children.
Elenez began his new role on Monday, January 10.
NEW SEASON. NEW COACH. NEW ERA.
FC Dallas' 2022 season kicks off Saturday, February 26 against Toronto FC in a match presented by MTX at Toyota Stadium. Tickets for head coach Nico Estévez's first home match are available at FCDallasTickets.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 12, 2022
- Colombia and Honduras Announce Rosters for January Friendly at DRV PNK Stadium - Inter Miami CF
- FC Dallas Hires Jerome Elenez as Vice President of Marketing - FC Dallas
- Goalkeeper Gavin Beavers Signs with Real Salt Lake as Homegrown Player - Real Salt Lake
- Inter Miami CF Makes Three Performance Staff Hires - Inter Miami CF
- LAFC Signs Free Agent Midfielder Ilie Sánchez - Los Angeles FC
- Andy Polo Called up to Peruvian National Team for Pair of International Friendlies - Portland Timbers
- Real Salt Lake Signs Midfielder Scott Caldwell - Real Salt Lake
- Yimmi Chara Called up to Colombian National Team for Friendly Match vs. Honduras - Portland Timbers
- Benny Feilhaber Named Sporting KC II Head Coach - Sporting Kansas City
- New York Makes Multiple Moves in the First Round of the 2022 MLS SuperDraft - New York Red Bulls
- 2022 MLS SuperDraft: Colorado Rapids Select Three Players, Acquire up to $125,000 in GAM - Colorado Rapids
- SuperDraft Roundup: FC Cincinnati Select Three Players in MLS SuperDraft 2022 - FC Cincinnati
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Homegrown Jesús Ferreira Named to MLSsoccer.com's Week 11 Team of the Week
- FC Dallas Earns First Road Win of 2022 with 3-1 Victory over LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas and Major League Soccer to Celebrate Soccer for All Week May 12-23
- FC Dallas Falls to Sporting Kansas City in the Fourth Round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup
- FC Dallas Winger Paul Arriola Named to MLSsoccer.com's Week 10 Team of the Week