Ethan Haider Earns His 1st USHL Goaltender of the Week Honor
SIOUX CITY, IA - Coming off a great home opener start against the Omaha Lancers goaltender, Ethan Haider has been named USHL's Goaltender of the Week.
Ethan Haider earned his first USHL Goaltender of the Week Honor this season after picking up an overtime victory against the Omaha Lancers on Saturday night. Ethan finished the night with 27 saves and a couple crucial saves in the overtime to secure the victory.
Nashville Predators prospect, Haider made a trio of saves in the extra frame before his offense finished off the game with just four seconds remaining. Haider, a Clarkson College commit, is now 1-2-0-0 on the season with a .910 save percentage and 2.62 goals against average and his 184 minutes played this season is fourth most in the USHL.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from October 8, 2019
- Waterloo Black Hawks Weekly Preview - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Three with Youngstown Phantoms' Ties Recognized in 2019-2020 NHL Central Scouting's Preliminary List - Youngstown Phantoms
- Ethan Haider Earns His 1st USHL Goaltender of the Week Honor - Sioux City Musketeers
- Millar Named USHL's Defenseman of the Week - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- 2019-20 USHL Players of the Week Named for Week 2 - USHL
- Five Capitols Named to NHL Central Scouting - Madison Capitols
- 86 Players with USHL Ties Named to NHL Central Scouting Preliminary Players to Watch List - USHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sioux City Musketeers Stories
- Sioux City Musketeers to Introduce Travis Morgan as New CEO
- Musketeers Announce 2020-2021 Regular Season Schedule
- Musketeers Add Four New Faces in Dispersal Draft
- Nine Musketeer Alumnus Will Participate in a Stanley Cup Playoff Unlike Any Other
- Musketeers Made Economic Impact on Sioux City During Training Camp