Eskimos Welcome Kids to Clarke Field for FREE Pre-Game Family Fun
(Edmonton) - Before the Edmonton Eskimos take on the Calgary Stampeders this Saturday, Clarke Field becomes the party place to be for kids for CFL Family Day.
Gates open at 3:30 p.m. and stay open until kickoff at 5 p.m. Admission is free with a game ticket. This is the last game of the Youth in Free summer promotion so we're going all out.
Eskimos mascots Punter and Nanook are joined by Ironman, Spider-Man and Paw Patrol. Family Channel Backstage stars Josh Bogert and Julia Tomasone will be on site as well for autographs and fan meet-and-greets.
Clarke Field will also be home to a balloon artist, face painters, an 80-foot America Ninja Warrior inflatable obstacle course and a Paw Patrol bouncy castle.
Free youth tickets are available for download at Ticketmaster.ca.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 5, 2019
- Player Discipline Announced for Week 12 - CFL
- Stamps in Edmonton for Labour Day Rematch - Calgary Stampeders
- '99 Grey Cup Team Reunion Set for Rob Hitchcock's Wall of Honour Night on October 4 - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- This Week in the CFL - Week 13 - CFL
- Tickets Now On-Sale for 2019 Grey Cup Festival Presented by Shaw - CFL
- Eskimos Welcome Kids to Clarke Field for FREE Pre-Game Family Fun - Edmonton Eskimos
- Tickets Now on Sale for Grey Cup Festival - Calgary Stampeders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.