Drive Re-Acquire Lofton; Waive Kilgore
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - The Grand Rapids Drive, the official NBA G League Affiliate of the Detroit Pistons, announced today that the team has re-acquired Zach Lofton after the Pistons dissolved his two-way contract last week.
The 6-foot-4, 180-pound guard has competed in 13 games (11 starts) with the Drive during the 2018-19 G League season. Lofton has averages of 18.2 points, 3.9 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 1.8 steals per game so far this year with Grand Rapids.
In a corresponding move, Grand Rapids has waived Joe Kilgore.
The Drive return to DeltaPlex Arena Monday, January 21st when the team hosts the Capital City Go-Go at 7pm. Fans can take advantage of a buy-one-get-one free deal for Monday night's game on all grandstand tickets that can be found online at NBAGrandRapids.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 20, 2019
- Vipers Defeat South Bay - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- South Bay's Comeback Falls Short in Loss to RGV - South Bay Lakers
- Blue Falls to Warriors - Oklahoma City Blue
- Drive Re-Acquire Lofton; Waive Kilgore - Grand Rapids Drive
- Warriors Defeat Blue 113-103 in Matinee Matchup of NBA G League's Best Records - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Pacers Sign Stephan Hicks to 10-Day Contract - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Jaylen Adams and Alex Poythress Transferred from Erie to Atlanta - Erie BayHawks
- San Antonio Recalls Chimezie Metu and Lonnie Walker IV from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Austin Spurs Defeat Iowa Wolves 106-86 - Austin Spurs
- Raptors 905 Acquire Josh Adams - Raptors 905
- Clippers Run out of Gas, Fall to Kings - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Northern Arizona Rodeo Clowns beat Texas Legends 117-116 on Western Night - Northern Arizona Suns
- Suns Squeak Past Legends in Final Seconds - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.