Detroit Pistons Assign Quincy Miller to Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the club has assigned forward Quincy Miller to the team's NBA Development League (D-League) affiliate, the Grand Rapids Drive.
Miller, who signed to a 10-day contract on 2/21, has yet to appear in a game with the Pistons. In six games with the Sacramento Kings this season, he averaged 2.8 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.0 steals and 10.2 minutes.
The 6-foot-9 forward has also played for the Reno Big Horns of the NBA D-League, averaging 25.3 points, 7.6 rebounds, 3.6 blocks, 1.9 assists, 1.6 steals and 28.9 minutes in 15 games.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 27, 2015
- Westchester Knicks Lose Battle with Warriors - Westchester Knicks
- Idaho Falls to White, Vipers - Idaho Stampede
- Energy Win over the Skyforce - Iowa Wolves
- New-Look Drive Handily Defeat 87ers - Grand Rapids Drive
- Paul Pushes Canton Past Fort Wayne - Canton Charge
- Sim Bhullar Makes Appearance on "The Late Late Show" - Reno Bighorns
- Sioux Falls Skyforce and South Dakota Corn Present "Corn Week" - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Detroit Pistons Assign Quincy Miller to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Detroit Pistons Assign Quincy Miller to NBA D-League's Grand Rapids Drive - G League
- Red Claws Acquire Draft Picks in Trade - Maine Red Claws
- Blue Acquires Frank Gaines - Oklahoma City Blue
- Stampede Acquires Quan Prowell - Idaho Stampede
- Bighorns Fall to Austin in Close Game - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.