Detroit Pistons Assign Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk to Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has assigned Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk to the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
Thomas is averaging 19.9 points (51% FG, 43% 3FG), 2.4 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.9 steals in seven games with Grand Rapids and recorded a G League career-high 32 points at Greensboro (11/10). He has appeared in 20 games with the Pistons averaging 2.6 points.
Mykhailiuk, acquired from the L.A. Lakers on February 6, played in five G League games with the South Bay Lakers this season and averaged 29.2 points, 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists. He's seen action in two games with the Pistons, averaging 3.0 points per game. Prior to joining the Pistons, he appeared in 39 games with the L.A. Lakers and averaged 3.3 points per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 8, 2019
- Austin Spurs Fall to Raptors 905 116-113 - Austin Spurs
- Santa Cruz Warriors Fall 109-94 to the Memphis Hustle Tonight in Southaven - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Hustle Take Down First Place Warriors for Crucial Victory - Memphis Hustle
- Vipers Defeat the Kings at Home - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Long Island Nets Clinch First Playoff Berth in Franchise History with Win over Maine - Long Island Nets
- Drive Stay Hot with Fourth Straight Win - Grand Rapids Drive
- BayHawks Fall to Drive - Erie BayHawks
- Mad Ants' Team Effort Leads Fort Wayne to Win against Lakeland - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Nets Cut Down Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Tahjere McCall Rejoins Long Island Nets - Long Island Nets
- Herd Acquires Trae Bell-Haynes - Wisconsin Herd
- "Bucks Takeover" Scheduled for Wisconsin Herd Game on March 11 - Wisconsin Herd
- Elie Okobo Assigned to Northern Arizona Suns - Northern Arizona Suns
- Detroit Pistons Assign Khyri Thomas and Svi Mykhailiuk to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- South Bay Sails by Clippers in Home Victory - South Bay Lakers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.