Determined Acker Joins Marksmen
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. - Travis Acker joins Marksmen!
The Marksmen are proud to announce the signing of Travis Acker for the 2019-2020 season!
The right-handed 6'0, 200lb forward was a staple at Lebanon Valley College scoring 71 points in 87 total games for the Dutchmen!
Acker brings a skillful and powerful right hand shot to a Marksmen offense that is looking even better than ever.
Head coach Jesse Kallechy said about the signing:
"We're excited to add Travis, he's a big guy with a great skill set. He has an amazing work ethic and is able to work through adversity. Corey and I are excited to see him fight for a spot with the Marksmen."
Welcome to the Marksmen, Travis!
The preparation for the 2019-2020 season begins now for the Fayetteville Marksmen organization, with Opening Night on October 19! Season Tickets are on-sale now, with the most affordable plans and best benefits we've ever offered.
If you're interested in partnering up with the Marksmen organization, or hearing about our season ticket packages, group packages, mini-plans, or advertising benefits in-arena or with the broadcast, email Community Relations Director and Broadcaster Shawn Bednard, SBednard@MarksmenHockey.com or call the Marksmen Office at (910) 321-0123.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from September 9, 2019
- Jeff Jones Returns to Roanoke - Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs
- Determined Acker Joins Marksmen - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Toporowski Added As Assistant Coach - Quad City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fayetteville Marksmen Stories
- Wild Opener in Fayetteville Sees Marksmen Drop in OT
- Jeke's Pair Lifts Marksmen to Comeback Victory in OT
- 'Fort Bragg Classic' a Success for Marksmen, Hockey World
- Former Quad City Captain Olivieri Joins Marksmen
- Huffnagle Brings Physical Aspect to the Marksmen