Derrick Walton Jr Re-Joins Skyforce
MIAMI, FL - The Miami HEAT announced today that Derrick Walton Jr. has re-joined the Sioux Falls Skyforce as part of his two-way contract.
Walton Jr. has appeared in 26 games (all starts) with the Skyforce this season averaging 16.3 points, 6.9 assists, 3.9 rebounds, 1.46 steals and 32.4 minutes while shooting 44 percent from the field, 37.2 percent from three- point range and 90.1 percent from the foul line. He recently posted 13 points, nine assists, four rebounds, two steals and two blocks against the Iowa Wolves on March 20. Additionally, he has appeared in 15 games with the HEAT this season averaging 1.9 points, 1.1 rebounds and 1.0 assists in 9.5 minutes of action while shooting 33.3 percent (8-of-24) from the field, 41.2 percent (7-of-17) from three-point range and a perfect 6-of-6 from the foul line.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 22, 2018
- Red Claws Lose Heartbreaker - Maine Red Claws
- Central Texas Elites Face-Off in Annual High School All-Star Games - Austin Spurs
- Mavericks Sign Aaron Harrison to 10-Day Contract - Reno Bighorns
- Derrick Walton Jr Re-Joins Skyforce - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Alan Williams Makes Season Debut, Suns Drop Tight One - Northern Arizona Suns
- Legends Heat up Late to Burn Northern Arizona - Texas Legends
- Vipers Outshoot the Stars - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Salt Lake City Falls to Rio Grande Valley - Salt Lake City Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Sioux Falls Skyforce Stories
- Skyforce to Host Local Player Tryouts in Sioux Falls and Miami
- Heat Signs Yante Maten to Two-Way Contract
- Skyforce Announces Five-Game Sioux Falls Celebration Series
- Heat Signs Duncan Robinson to a Two-Way Contract
- Official Statement from the Skyforce on the Passing of Zeke Upshaw