Denver Outlaws to Host Chesapeake BayHawks on Saturday with Opportunity to Secure No. 1 Seed in Playoffs
DENVER - The Denver Outlaws (9-5) will host the Chesapeake Bayhawks (8-6) on Saturday at the University of Denver's Peter Barton Stadium (3 p.m. MDT faceoff). Denver, which is already guaranteed a Top 3 seed in the four-team playoff, will clinch the No. 1 seed with a win on Saturday.
Playing in their regular-season home finale, the Outlaws will be without attackman John Grant Jr. who was placed on two-week injured reserve with knee soreness on Monday. Grant Jr., who is expected to return to the active roster for postseason play, will be replaced in the lineup by rookie attackman Kyle Marr.
Saturday's game will be broadcast live on ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from September 13, 2019
- All Four Playoff Teams in Action This Weekend - MLL
- Denver Outlaws to Host Chesapeake BayHawks on Saturday with Opportunity to Secure No. 1 Seed in Playoffs - Denver Outlaws
- Fan Appreciation Night at Atlanta Silverbacks Park Saturday - Atlanta Blaze
- BayHawks Donate over 60,000 Tickets to Anne Arundel County Public School Students - Chesapeake Bayhawks
- NY Lizards to Wear Special Jerseys for "Salute to Heroes" Game on September 21 - New York Lizards
- MLL Week 14: Inside the Numbers - MLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Outlaws Stories
- Denver Outlaws Announce 2020 Schedule
- Denver Outlaws Name Matt Bocklet as Team President
- From Singapore to Denver: Tim Barber's Journey to Professional Lacrosse
- Breaking Barriers: How Kai Iwamoto Became the First MLL Player from Japan
- MLL Spotlight: John Grant Jr.