Delaware Blue Coats Issue Statements from Matt Lilly and Elton Brand
STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF BLUE COATS INTERIM GENERAL MANAGER MATT LILLY:
The appointment of Jason Crafton as the head coach of the University of Maryland Eastern Shore basketball program is both exciting and well deserved.
This is a great opportunity for Jason, and our entire staff is incredibly happy for him and his family. Jason's commitment to player development and culture helped guide the Blue Coats' historic first season in Wilmington. There is no doubt that these principles will be on display at Eastern Shore.
On behalf of our entire organization, I want to thank Jason for his valuable contributions to the Blue Coats program and we wish him the best of luck with the Hawks.
STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF PHILADELPHIA 76ERS GENERAL MANAGER ELTON BRAND:
Jason is a talented coach who made significant contributions to the Delaware Blue Coats organization, including the development of some of our team's dynamic and promising young players.
We are proud of the strides the 76ers and Blue Coats organizations have made in cultivating the next generation of elite coaches and wish Jason much success at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from April 24, 2019
- Legends Announce Launch of "Pursuing Excellence" Series - Texas Legends
- 2018-19 Season in Review: Isaiah Hicks - Westchester Knicks
- Delaware Blue Coats Issue Statements from Matt Lilly and Elton Brand - Delaware Blue Coats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Delaware Blue Coats Stories
- Coat Check | Catching up with Haywood Highsmith
- Delaware Blue Coats Issue Statements from Matt Lilly and Elton Brand
- Delaware Blue Coats' Norvel Pelle Named to 2018-19 NBA G League All-Defensive Team
- Blue Coats Pinch Red Claws in Final Game of Season
- Blue Coats Drop High Scoring Contest to Nets