DaMarcus Beasley Undergoes Successful Arthroscopic Surgery to Treat Left Knee
HOUSTON - Houston Dynamo defender DaMarcus Beasley underwent successful arthroscopic surgery today to treat his left knee.
The expected recovery time after the procedure is 4-6 weeks.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 20, 2019
- DaMarcus Beasley Undergoes Successful Arthroscopic Surgery to Treat Left Knee - Houston Dynamo
- Piatti Moves into Rare Company as He Reaches 100 Goals Plus Assists: MLS News & Notes - MLS
- 2019 National Soccer Hall of Fame Nominees Announced - New England Revolution
- Kemar Lawrence Joins Jamaica for CONCACAF Nations Qualification - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Announce Cherry Blossom Night on April 9 - D.C. United
- Bakero Loaned to Phoenix Rising FC - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dynamo Stories
- Four Houston Dynamo Players Called up for International Duty
- Match Between Tigres U.A.N.L. and Club Santos Laguna at BBVA Stadium Cancelled
- Houston Dynamo Forwards Named to Audi MLS Team of the Week
- Dynamo Send Beasley off with 4-2 Win over LA Galaxy
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo Host LA Galaxy for Damarcus Beasley Sendoff