D.C. United Announce Traveling Roster for Upcoming Friendly against the Bermuda National Team Presented by Events DC
D.C. United announce traveling roster for upcoming friendly against the Bermuda National Team presented by Events DC
Loudoun County, VA (Nov. 12, 2019) - D.C. United have announced the traveling roster for their upcoming friendly presented by Events DC as the Black-and-Red compete against the Bermuda National Team on Friday, Nov. 15 at the Bethlehem Soccer Complex in St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands. The game will kickoff at 7 PM ET.
Media wishing to cover the match should RSVP by contacting Sam Legg (firstname.lastname@example.org) for access.
Goalkeepers (2): Colin Miller*, Chris Seitz
Defenders (9): Steven Birnbaum, Frédéric Brillant, Oniel Fisher, Joseph Mora, Chris Odoi-Atsem, Donovan Pines, Allexon Saravia*, Collin Verfurth*, Shane Wiedt*
Midfielders (7): Emmanuel Boateng, Antonio Bustamante, Russell Canouse, Lucas RodrÃguez, Christian Sorto*, Gordon Wild, Griffin Yow
Forwards (2): Ola Kamara, Alioune Ndour*
*Loudoun United FC player
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 13, 2019
- Houston Dynamo Acquire Darwin Quintero, Draft Pick from Minnesota United FC - Houston Dynamo
- MNUFC Receives $600,000 in Allocation Money and Marlon Hairston in Trade with Houston Dynamo - Minnesota United FC
- LA Galaxy Agree to Mutually Part Ways with Zlatan Ibrahimovic - LA Galaxy
- Eleven Sounders FC Players Called into International Duty - Seattle Sounders FC
- Toronto FC Acquires Allocation Money from Inter Miami Cf - Toronto FC
- Atlanta United Acquires More Than $1 Million in Allocation Money, International Roster Spot from Columbus - Atlanta United FC
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Darlington Nagbe in Trade with Atlanta United - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire Part Ways with Head Coach Veljko Paunovic - Chicago Fire
- D.C. United Announce Traveling Roster for Upcoming Friendly against the Bermuda National Team Presented by Events DC - D.C. United
- Joe Scally Joins Borussia Monchengladbach from New York City FC - New York City FC
- LA Galaxy to Face Inter Miami CF in South Florida on Saturday, March 14, 2020 - LA Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Re-Sign Frederic Brillant to a Two-Year Contract Extension
- D.C. United Acquire Bill Hamid on a Permanent Transfer from FC Midtjylland
- D.C. United Announce eSports Signing, Mohamed "KingCJ0" Alioune Diop
- D.C. United to Play the Colorado Rapids on February 29 in 2020 MLS Home Opener at Audi Field
- D.C. United Announce 16 Players Under Contract for 2020 MLS Season