Columbus Crew SC's Broadcast Schedule of Re-Airs: May 25-31
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew SC today announced that supporters can catch re-airs of two Crew SC matches this week via ColumbusCrewSC.com (Wednesday) and SportsTime Ohio (Sunday).
On Wednesday, May 27, ColumbusCrewSC.com will re-air a come-from-behind 3-2 victory on the road against the Philadelphia Union (original air date: October 11, 2014), with the stream set to start at 12:00 p.m. ET.
SportsTime Ohio is slated to re-air the Black & Gold's 4-3 shootout victory over the San Jose Earthquakes in 1999, with the broadcast set to begin at 7:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, May 31 (original air date: June 30, 1999). Additionally, the match is also set to stream via the FOX Sports GO App.
Major League Soccer's platform, MLS Unites, aims to bring the soccer community together during the COVID-19 pandemic. Next week's theme is MLS Unites for Supporters. Crew SC content featured as part of MLS Unites to Celebrate Creativity - including Aboubacar Keita participating in "MLS Idle: Soccer's Hidden Talents" - can be viewed via the following link: https://bit.ly/3cIEnOY. Crew SC's additional digital programming includes a Kids Corner which features videos and activities for children; Home Workouts led by Kelly Roderick, Crew SC's Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach; The Breakdown, featuring analyst Jordan Angeli providing analysis of plays; and weekly #StayAtHome Recipes from registered team dietitian Jay Short. Crew SC supporters can also listen to the Club's weekly radio show, "Inside The Crew", on 97.1 The Fan every Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Please see below for this week's schedule of Crew SC matches set to re-air on ColumbusCrewSC.com and SportsTime Ohio.
Wednesday, May 27 at 12:00 p.m. ET - ColumbusCrewSC.com
Crew SC at Philadelphia Union - Original air date: October 11, 2014 | The Black & Gold rally from being down 2-0, scoring three goals in a five-minute span to win 3-2 on the road.
Sunday, May 31 at 7:00 p.m. ET - SportsTime Ohio
Crew SC vs. San Jose Earthquakes - Original air date: June 30, 1999 | Crew SC defeat the San Jose Earthquakes 4-3 via shootout.
NOTES: re-aired matches on ColumbusCrewSC.com will be geo-fenced to Crew SC's territory per Major League Soccer guidelines
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 25, 2020
- Whitecaps FC Welcome Irish Club Beechwood FC to Live Skills Clinic Presented by Canadian Tire Jumpstart - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Columbus Crew SC's Broadcast Schedule of Re-Airs: May 25-31 - Columbus Crew SC
- New York City FC to Begin Voluntary Individual Outdoor Workouts in Accordance with MLS and New York State Guidelines - New York City FC
- New York Red Bulls Return to Individual Training - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Match Preview: Columbus Crew SC Faces FC Cincinnati Tomorrow
- Columbus Crew SC to Play Closed-Door Scrimmages against Minnesota United FC in Orlando on July 5 Ahead of MLS Is Back Tournament
- Columbus Crew SC to Open MLS Is Back Tournament against FC Cincinnati on July 11
- Columbus Crew SC Breaks Ground at Future Site of OhioHealth Performance Center
- Columbus Crew SC and Cleveland Browns Statement - June 1, 2020