Colt King Suspended Seven Games
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Missouri Mavericks' forward Colt King has been suspended for seven games by the Central Hockey League as a result of his actions on Tuesday night against Arizona Sundogs player, Garrett Clarke.
King's suspension will begin with CHL game #107 (MIZ @ ALN) on Friday, December 13 and concludes on Saturday, December 28 for CHL game #139 (MIZ @ RPD).
King has also been fined an undisclosed amount.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2013
- Gordon's Five-Point Night Pushes Oilers Past Beast - Tulsa Oilers
- CHL Suspends Missouri's Colt King - CHL
- Colt King Suspended Seven Games - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Announce Knight Furniture as Official Ticket Outlet - Allen Americans
- Moss Leads Chill to 3-1 Win - St. Charles Chill
- Cutthroats Lose Rubber Match against Chill - Denver Cutthroats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.