Colt King Suspended Seven Games
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Missouri Mavericks' forward Colt King has been suspended for seven games by the Central Hockey League as a result of his actions on Tuesday night against Arizona Sundogs player, Garrett Clarke.
King's suspension will begin with CHL game #107 (MIZ @ ALN) on Friday, December 13 and concludes on Saturday, December 28 for CHL game #139 (MIZ @ RPD).
King has also been fined an undisclosed amount.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2013
- Gordon's Five-Point Night Pushes Oilers Past Beast - Tulsa Oilers
- CHL Suspends Missouri's Colt King - CHL
- Colt King Suspended Seven Games - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Announce Knight Furniture as Official Ticket Outlet - Allen Americans
- Moss Leads Chill to 3-1 Win - St. Charles Chill
- Cutthroats Lose Rubber Match against Chill - Denver Cutthroats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Mavericks, Thunder Announce Salvation Army Kettle Challenge
- Mavericks Clinch Best Start in Team History with Seventh-Straight Win
- Game Day Report: Mavericks Face Thunder in Kids Day Game Clash
- Mavericks, Mariners Announce Future Considerations Trade
- Mavs Monday Report: November 12