Colt King Suspended Seven Games
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Missouri Mavericks' forward Colt King has been suspended for seven games by the Central Hockey League as a result of his actions on Tuesday night against Arizona Sundogs player, Garrett Clarke.
King's suspension will begin with CHL game #107 (MIZ @ ALN) on Friday, December 13 and concludes on Saturday, December 28 for CHL game #139 (MIZ @ RPD).
King has also been fined an undisclosed amount.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from December 12, 2013
- Gordon's Five-Point Night Pushes Oilers Past Beast - Tulsa Oilers
- CHL Suspends Missouri's Colt King - CHL
- Colt King Suspended Seven Games - Kansas City Mavericks
- Americans Announce Knight Furniture as Official Ticket Outlet - Allen Americans
- Moss Leads Chill to 3-1 Win - St. Charles Chill
- Cutthroats Lose Rubber Match against Chill - Denver Cutthroats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Mavericks Announce 2019-20 Regular Season Home Schedule
- Mavericks Trainer Nick Potter Wins ECHL Athletic Trainer of the Year Award
- Kansas City Mavericks Wrap up 10th Season with Return to the Playoffs
- Mavericks Eliminated in Game Seven Loss at Tulsa
- Mavericks Head to Game Seven After 4-2 Loss in Game Six at Tulsa